We are always looking for reputable exchanges and we have decided to share our latest finding: FTX crypto derivatives exchange.
The FTX crypto derivatives exchange is owned by FTX Trading LTD. This company is incorporated in Antigua and Barbuda.
FTX is a product of Alameda Research, a cryptocurrency liquidity provider.
FTX’s leveraged tokens aim to provide a clean, automated way for users to get leverage. FTT is the FTX ecosystem utility token.
- Derivatives and leveraged tokens on:
BTC, Pax Gold (tokenized gold), BCH, ETH, BSV, EOS, LINK, TRX, ADA, ATOM, LEO, ALGO, ETC, ALT, XRP, LTC, USDT, BNB, XTZ, TOMO, HT, MATIC, OKB, DOGE
- Bitcoin Options using Request For Quote system with portfolio margining
- No engine overload
- USD stable coin settlement
- Eliminates inverted and quanto effects associated with Bitmex and OKEx futures
- Backstop liquidity providers and NO clawbacks
- Public and efficient team: get support on their telegram group
- More liquidity than Okex and Bitmex (except for Bitmex XBTUSD )
- 1 hour funding time for perpetuals
- Reasonable funding fees
- CCXT support
FTT is an utility token that offers different benefits to the holders. For example:
- Lower fees
- Lower OTC spreads
- Socialized gains
For more details on benefits for FTT holders click here.
FTT is currently listed on Bitmax, Huobi Global, Bitfinex, Huobi Korea, CoinEx and FTX exchange.
If you are still unsure of what type of trader you are, we would recommend you to read this.
Let us know what you think in the comments or in telegram and share your favorite exchange with us!