We are always looking for reputable exchanges and we have decided to share our latest finding: FTX crypto derivatives exchange.
The FTX crypto derivatives exchange is owned by FTX Trading LTD. This company is incorporated in Antigua and Barbuda.
FTX was incubated by Alameda Research, a cryptocurrency liquidity provider.
Learn how to be a better crypto investorSubscribe Now
FTX’s leveraged tokens aim to provide a clean, automated way for users to get leverage. FTT is the FTX ecosystem utility token.
- Exposure to short BNB without paying outrageous funding fees
- Exposure to more complex instruments that contain exposure to alts
- Instruments to create complex hedging positions
- No engine overload
- USD stable coin settlement
- Eliminates inverted and quanto effects associated with Bitmex and OKEx futures
- Backstop liquidity providers
- Reputable and public team
- More liquidity than Okex and Bitmex (except for Bitmex XBTUSD )
- Perpetual swaps on many alts and the list keeps growing every day
- CCXT support
FTT is an utility token which offers different benefits to the holders such as
- Lower fees
- Lower OTC spreads
- Socialized gains
For more details on benefits for FTT holders click here.
FTT is currently listed on Bitmax, Huobi Global, Bitfinex, Huobi Korea, CoinEx and FTX exchange.
If you are still unsure of what type of trader you are, we would recommend you to read this.
Let us know what you think in the comments and share your favorite exchange with us!