In this post, we’ll show you how to install FinTA for Freqtrade without hassle. We found FinTA (thanks to hroff-1902 and peerchemist), which contains common financial technical indicators implemented in Pandas for python3.
It supports 75 indicators, including, but not limited to:
- Simple Moving Average ‘SMA’
- Simple Moving Median ‘SMM’
- Smoothed Simple Moving Average ‘SSMA’
- Exponential Moving Average ‘EMA’
- Double Exponential Moving Average ‘DEMA’
- Triple Exponential Moving Average ‘TEMA’
- Triangular Moving Average ‘TRIMA’
- Triple Exponential Moving Average Oscillator ‘TRIX’
- Volume Adjusted Moving Average ‘VAMA’
For all the indicators we get with FinTA for Freqtrade, feel free to check their github here.
Looking to automate your trading process!?Get Gunthy Bot!
How to install
Simply run (as user)
$ pip3 install finta
then simply add
from finta import TA inside your strategy file and then use the desired indicator.
If you want to install the latest development version, then:
pip install git+git://github.com/peerchemist/finta.git
Example of AwesomeOscillator using Finta:
Let us know in the comments what you think about it or your favorite indicators. If you need to learn more about freqtrade, we recommend you to read some previous posts like this one.