Cosmos (ATOM) markets itself as a decentralized network of independent parallel blockchains which are powered by Byzantine Fault Tolerant consensus algorithms like Tendermint.
In other words, Cosmos is an ecosystem of blockchains that can scale and interoperate with each other. Before Cosmos, blockchains were isolated and unable to communicate with each other. They were hard to build and could only handle a small number of transactions per second.
- Current price: $4.18 USD / 0.00046403 BTC
- Market Cap: $797,059,279 USD/ 88,484 BTC
- Volume (24h): $163,657,764 USD/ 18,168 BTC
- Circulating Supply: 190,688,439 ATOM
- Total Supply: 237,928,231 ATOM
FTX has announced the following trading instruments:
- ATOM perpetual futures
- ATOM December expiring futures
- Leveraged tokens: ATOMHEDGE, ATOMBULL, ATOMBEAR, ATOMMOON, ATOMDOOM